Testspace is used for managing testing - both Manual and Automated. The section focuses on how to use the Testspace
client to publish test results from an existing CI/automation environment.
- No Web API required
- Handles large volumes of content
- Handles output generated by industry tools (e.g. JUnit XML)
- Built-in support for code coverage and static analysis
- Custom Metrics support
- Works with CI matrix
- Can add additional information such as links to build machines, annotations including logs, etc.
- Can automatically organize your test result content based on folders and your source directory structure
The Testspace client was designed to support large volumes of content
One of the purposes of Testspace is to manage the health of the software under test. Health can be assessed not only using
test results, but also other metrics like
static analysis, and even
custom metrics (i.e. timing, error logs, etc.).
Go to Dashboard for information on creating Projects and Navigating Testspace.