By integrating Test Management with GitHub, QA teams are now able to leverage the same collaboration features and project management tools as development teams.
- Test instructions are captured using plain text markdown and managed in repositories following the same process as development (version control, pull requests, etc.).
- No proprietary UI required for test authoring.
- GitHub issue integration.
- Test planning that leverages branches, issues, and GitHub Project Boards.
- And support for automated fixturing using GitHub Actions and AWS Lambdas.
A Testspace manual project uses a
Issues, and a
Boardall tightly integrated with GitHub.
To help you navigate Testspace, here is a brief description of terms and entities.
When you first sign up for Testspace, your Organization name becomes the subdomain of your Testspace URL -
The landing page for Testspace is an Organization's Projects Listing.
Space representing the branch and is a collection of test
Spec is a set of test
Cases, as defined in a single specification file, and is a standalone executable unit.
Specs can also optionally be organized into
Cycle represents a collection (subset) of
Specs typically used for planning different stages of test execution.
Note that when reviewing the status of
Specusing the Dashboard, it will be represented as a
Suitethe way as published automated test results.